The management of purpose built blocks of flats and privately run residential estates is a unique form of property management requiring specialist skills and an in depth knowledge of legislation.
Here at Cooper Hirst we offer a proactive hands on Residential Block and Estate Management. By offering a customer focused service, you can be confident that your property is in safe hands.
We have found that many flat owners feel disappointed and disillusioned especially by national Managing Agents. In contrast, we aim to provide an individual service to all our clients which reflects their individual needs and budget yet still meets the lease requirements.
Our service includes:
- Communication with directors and leaseholders
- Regular site inspections
- Communal area maintenance
- Building cyclical maintenance
- Managing contractors and contracts
- Health and safety and fire risk compliance
- Service charge collection and credit control
- Clear accurate and timely financial reporting
- Issuing of share certificates
- Advice on ‘Right to Manage’
- Assistance when an individual leaseholder wishes to sell - providing solicitors with seller's information packs promptly and efficiently
This is by no means a comprehensive list, please contact us to arrange an initial, informal discussion without obligation.
In addition to the support given to the Management team on its residential and commercial letting and selling services our status as Chartered Surveyors means more comprehensive advice can be given.
For a complete property sales and letting service, our experienced consultants have everything you need to make your move a more seamless and smooth process.
FIND OUT MORE